Friday 7 September 2012

messy crafting fun

Hi all,

A question......how many of us live in a craft mess?My world at the moment is taken up with crafting which i love of course but oh my goodness what a mess.I am the sort of person that doesn't like too much clutter and always feels so much better when things are organized.....so much so that my food cupboard looks like its straight out of the sleeping with the enemy movie[if you haven't ever seen it......you need to]Anyway,for those of us that are trying to make a few pennies out of our crafts to continue to buy supplies[my guilty not so secret secret]how long each week do you spend sorting through things?For me its hardly ever but i got to the stage where i had to clean and clear my space,so far its a 2 day job but i am sure it will be finished today.I know i will feel so much better for it but all i really want to do is craft.
I am sure my friends think i sit all day playing at making things but the reality is that to be a crafter who sells you have to do all sorts of time sucking things to enable to to craft and sell.I am hopeless at selling,trying to find the buyers and then setting a price ,finding stock at a good price.....the list goes on and on....not to mention the time spent chatting online to crafty friends...lol....the whole day can be taken up doing that..haha.
Somehow though i will get myself jump started again....i need a wall planner to block out time per commission etc and a schedule of work....sigh......not very inspiring i know but hey,that's life some times.
Right back to the de cluttering.....speak soon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment